CAUTION: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals; Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin.
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Avoid breathing spray mist.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Applicators and other handlers must wear Long-sleeved shirt and long pants, chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material (such as Natural Rubber), shoes, socks and protective eyewear. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning / maintaining PPE. if no such instructions for washables exist, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
• Call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
• Have the person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
• Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor.
• Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
• Move person to fresh air.
• If the person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible.
• Call a poison control centre or doctor for further treatment advice.
If on Skin or Clothing:
• Take off contaminated clothing.
• Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes.
• Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice.
If in Eyes:
• Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes.
• Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
• Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control centre or doctor or going for treatment.
|Composition||Main: Nitrogen (N), Phosphorous (P), Potassium (K), Magnesium (Mg), Sulphur (S)|
|Nitrogen (N)||87.00 g/kg|
|Phosphorous (P)||171.90 g/kg|
|Potassium (K)||281.50 g/kg|
|Magnesium (Mg)||34.20 g/kg|
|Sulphur (S)||49.40 g/kg|
|Iron (Fe)||3250 mg/kg|
|Manganese (Mn)||2600 mg/kg|
|Zinc (Zn)||3600 mg/kg|
|Copper (Cu)||900 mg/kg|
|Boron (B)||1817 mg/kg|
|Molybdenum (Mo)||593 mg/kg|
|Cobalt (Co)||480 mg/kg|
|Purpose/Use||contains elements in a specific ratio which are beneficial to soya beans and can be used as a general application if needed|
|Application||3-4 kg/ha: As a foliar application for general growth and development at the 8 leaf stage (4-6 weeks after emergence). Especially one week after a gliphosate application|
|--||8 kg/ha: Can also be applied at the above-mentioned growth stage through overhead irrigation|