CAUTION: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals; Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin.
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Avoid breathing spray mist.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Applicators and other handlers must wear Long-sleeved shirt and long pants, chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material (such as Natural Rubber), shoes, socks and protective eyewear. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning / maintaining PPE. if no such instructions for washables exist, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
• Call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
• Have the person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
• Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor.
• Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
• Move person to fresh air.
• If the person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible.
• Call a poison control centre or doctor for further treatment advice.
If on Skin or Clothing:
• Take off contaminated clothing.
• Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes.
• Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice.
If in Eyes:
• Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes.
• Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
• Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control centre or doctor or going for treatment.
|Composition||~21 % Nitrogen and 24% Sulphur|
|Purpose||The primary use of ammonium sulfate is as a fertilizer for alkaline soils. In the soil the ammonium ion is released and forms a small amount of acid, lowering the pH balance of the soil, while contributing essential nitrogen for plant growth.|
|It replaces the soil nutrients that don’t exist in some regions||Chemical fertilizers have become a critically important resource for the agricultural sector because this product helps to replace soil nutrients. If farmlands have deficiencies or marginal health, then ammonium sulfate fertilizer can contribute to increases in crop production and higher yields.|
|Improves the levels of organic residue||The increased crop production that results from the use of this fertilizer can improve the amount of residue and root biomass that exists locally.|
|Provides fast results||When you decide to use ammonium sulfate fertilizer, then you will not need to wait for several weeks or months before you start to see positive results. Once you apply the product to the soil, the improvements in your plants will happen within days. Chemical fertilizers like this one release nutrients at a much faster rate than organic products.|
|multiple uses||mmonium sulfate is a highly adaptable product that serves multiple functions in our society today. Some food companies like to add this item to bread because it works well as a dough conditioner. It is also a common component in fire extinguisher powders and flame-proofing agents. If you have items with a robust fire-resistance rating, then there is an excellent chance that one of the ingredients used in the manufacturing of that product is this item. Several different industries, including textiles, wood pulp, and pharmaceuticals, use ammonium sulfate in a variety of applications.|
|Ddisinfecting agent||The disinfecting quality of ammonium sulfate fertilizer makes it possible to remove potentially harmful components from the soil when applied. Although it works best when alkaline conditions exist, there are some situations where an acidic foundation is also useful.|
|Crops||For all crops but acid-loving plants, such as blueberries, artichokes, or potatoes, lowering the soil pH can seriously improve your harvest and the overall health of your plants.|