Do your own a salon or spa and looking for a Zambian company that supplies high-quality beauty equipment? You can shop an extensive range of beauty equipment including combs, brushes, scissors, curling irons, hair straighteners, hairdryers and blowers, facial steamers, lamps, sterilisers, and hydraulic chairs as well as manicure and pedicure equipment. Whether you want beauty equipment for hair, skin and nails, you are guaranteed to find a product that meets your requirements from the list below.
There are several types of equipment required for a Salon but let's have a look and discuss the seven must-have beauty salon equipment.
- Salon Facial Machines - A microcurrent facial stimulates your facial muscles for a natural lift. “Microcurrent machines in facial aesthetic applications are used to 'work out' the muscles of the face, stimulate collagen, and tighten skin appearance,”
- Beauty Beds - Whatever the beauty centre or spa is, the beauty bed is certainly the most important tool for two reasons: it is where customers will lie down and is supposed to ensure maximum comfort, it is essential for being successful in performing the most popular treatments such as waxing, depilation, manicure, pedicure. The better the quality of the table, the more successful the therapies.
- Hair Steamers - A hair steamer is a tool that is designed to provide your mane with a burst of steam that opens your hair cuticle. In turn, this allows your hair-care products to deeply penetrate your strands to achieve long-lasting moisture and strengthen hair
- Trolleys - Hairdressing trolleys/salon trolleys are a vital piece of equipment for any professional hairstylist working in a modern salon or barber. These ergonomic roll about storage carts are an essential item that will help hairdressers keep their salon equipment and supplies organised and close to hand at all times.
- Beauty Salon Chair - Salon Chairs with Hydraulic pumps make it easier for cosmetologists to cut and style all lengths of hair. These salon chairs have a swivel top and a hydraulic base that is manually controlled by a foot pedal, pumped until the desired height is achieved for comfort and ease when cutting & Styling your clients' hair.
- Hair Stylist Tools - Hairstyling tools may include hair irons, hairdryers, hairbrushes, hair rollers, diffusers and various types of scissors. Hairdressing might also include the use of products to add texture, shine, curl, volume or hold to a particular style.
- Electric Massage Beds - A massage table is used by massage therapists to position the client to receive a massage. Most are manufactured with client comfort and therapist ergonomics in mind. A typical table has an easily cleaned, heavily padded surface, and a face cradle that allows the client to breathe easily while lying face down.
- Facial Steamer. Facial steamers are machines that blow a special ozone variety of warm steam onto the client's skin. ...
- Magnification Lamp - A magnifying lamp is an essential tool for anyone working with precision assembly, inspection or design. Because users can effortlessly view smaller details, lighted magnifying lamps are tremendously helpful in reducing eye strain and preventing vision fatigue.
- Woods Lamp - A Wood lamp examination is a test that uses ultraviolet (UV) light to look at the skin closely. A Wood's lamp is a light that uses long-wave ultraviolet light. When an area of the scalp that is infected with tinea (a type of ringworm fungus) is viewed under a Wood's light, the fungus may glow.
- Microdermabrasion Machine - Microdermabrasion is a very popular, machine-assisted skin-exfoliating treatment. Microdermabrasion has advantages of low risk and rapid recovery compared to the other more invasive resurfacing methods such as dermabrasion, chemical peeling, and laser resurfacing.
- Exfoliating Brush - Cleansing Brushes Exfoliate The Skin
- Though they're largely promoted as cleansing tools to be used twice a day, these are actually exfoliating brushes. The bristles oscillate back and forth over the skin, and in the process, they lift dry or dead skin cells, and remove dirt and makeup.
- Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber - The skin scrubber utilizes ultrasound technology to gently exfoliate the skin of dead skin cells and impurities. Ultrasonic waves help loosen and remove oil, dirt and cellular debris from pores in order to achieve a noticeably radiant, healthy glow.
Find Beauty Equipment listed in this category in Zambia from suppliyers