A shoe is an item of footwear intended to protect and comfort the human foot, while the wearer is doing various activities. Shoes are also used as an item of decoration and fashion. From the traditional design of shoes to shoes express the culture, with appearance originally being tied to function. Contemporary footwear varies widely in style, complexity and cost. Basic sandals may consist of only a thin sole and simple strap and be sold for a low cost. High fashion shoes made by famous designers may be made of expensive materials and use complex construction. Some shoes are worn as safety equipment, such as steel-soled boots which are required on construction sites. Browse through this category for various shoes and accessories available in Zambian stores.
- Shoe Stretchers. - if you’re in that awkward spot between sizes, have wide feet, or experience any other fit maladies, then standard-size shoes may need some adjustment to achieve the best fit. A shoe stretcher allows you to customize your shoes by making them longer and/or wider.
- Shoe Trees. - Don’t let your shoes deform over time, especially creasing at the toe, and use a shoe tree when storing your shoes to maintain their structure. Cedar shoe trees also help with odour control. Shoe tree doesn’t fit in your heels? You can stuff newspaper or tissue paper in the toe area instead.
- Boot Shapers. - Tall boots flop over on their own, which can lead to cracks and creases if stored that way for too long. Slide in a boot shaper to keep boots standing straight and increase ventilation. A DIY hack is inserting rolled magazines into the boots.
- Dust Bag. - A white dust bag to protect your shoes from dirt and sunlight. Whether you’re storing shoes in the closet or toting them around in your purse, use a dust bag to keep shoes clean. Choose a dust bag made of soft fabric that doesn’t transfer colour onto your shoes.
- Shoe Protector Spray. - If you plan on wearing your shoes outside, apply a shoe protector spray first to help repel water and dirt stains. This is especially important for delicate materials such as silk, leather, and suede. Allow your shoes to air out and fully dry before wearing.
- Sole Grips. - If you plan on wearing your shoes outside, apply a shoe protector spray first to help repel water and dirt stains. This is especially important for delicate materials such as silk, leather, and suede. Allow your shoes to air out and fully dry before wearing.
- Insoles. - An insole will give you extra cushioning and arch support for comfort, and make too big shoes fit a little better. Wool insoles can also help reduce odour and dampness.
- Arch Support Inserts. - Does the arch of your foot not touch the shoe? Or do you have flat feet that need more structure? Place in additional arch support inserts to protect the natural curve of your foot.
Baby Shoes, Boots, Boy's Shoes, Casual Shoes, Clogs, Dance Sho, Dress Shoes, Ethnic Shoes, Genuine Leather Shoes, Girl's Shoes, Men's Shoes, Moccasins, Outdoor Shoes, Sandals, Shoe Materials, Shoe Parts & Accessories, Shoe Polish, Creams & Dyes, Shoe Repairing Equipment, Shoes Design Services, Shoes Processing Services, Shoes Stock, Slippers, Sneakers, Special Purpose Shoes, Sports Shoes, Used Shoes