Products for your home. Transform your home with, furniture, kitchen & dining.
Home and Kitchen brings a top range of Zambia's most famous brands of kitchen and home products and giftware. Your kitchen is the hub and heart of your family home, Infobwana aims to create an environment in which our customers feel at home. With a big focus on quality and service, each product online is selected with style, quality, and function in mind. This quality extends to the expertise and product knowledge, the passion of our suppliers and the ability to help you choose your home and kitchen needs. Home and Kitchen offers a large range of cookware, glassware, knives, dinnerware, bakeware, and barware, delivering the latest innovations, kitchen home solutions and trends.
Home & Kitchen product categories
Baby Supplies & Products, Bakeware, Barware, Bathroom Products, Ceramic & Porcelain Vases, Coffee & Tea Sets, Cooking Utensils, Cookware pots & pans
Cups & Saucers, Dinnerware serving dishes, Drinkware, Flatware cutlery & serving utensils, Home Decor, Home Storage & Organization, Household Chemicals, Household Cleaning Tools & Accessories, Household Sundries
Kitchen Knives & Accessories, Laundry Products, Lighters, Tableware cutlery, crockery & glassware
Make it easy to create your favourite meals and recipes at home with cookware, bakeware, kitchen utensils and appliances. From saute pans, stockpots and cookie sheets to mixing bowls, toaster ovens and cutting boards, find kitchen tools to match your cooking needs and decor style. Stock up at least a few basic pieces of cookware by visiting a kitchen store on Infobwana
- Saute Pan (with lid), for searing and sauteing meats and vegetables and for deep frying meats and vegetables
- Fry Pan, for any and all stovetop heating, frying, poaching and frying
- Stock Pot, for soups, stews, chilis, broths and roasts
- Skillet, for juicy cuts of meat and stovetop to oven casseroles
- Pasta Pot, for easy boiling, cooking and draining of all types of noodlesSaucepan, for pasta sauces, reductions over the stove and veggie steaming
- Pizza Pan, to keep your pie crust crisp while still allowing your toppings to brown
With bakeware basics, you can whip up your favourite sweet treats with ease. Even if you don't find yourself digging through recipe books looking for a cookie recipe, you'll need these kitchen essentials.
- Baking Dish (with cover), for perfectly shaped bread, family-sized lasagnas and meatloaf
- Baking Sheets, for baking cookies and meringues, as well as for roasting vegetables
- Cookie Sheets, to give your cookies the perfect outer crunch and keep the centre soft
- Cooling Rack, to cool your cookies evenly and preserve the even bake
- Cake Pan, for birthdays or special holiday dessert cake
- Muffin Pan, for traditional muffins as well as savoury egg and vegetable breakfast muffins
- Ramekins, for sweet souffle, baked vegetables or oven-baked egg dishes
Whatever you aim to create in your kitchen, you can't do without a few key tools and utensils. Mixing bowls, so that you don't have to use your dinnerware to prep and mix ingredients
- Cutting board, to protect your countertop from your knife and your food from germs
- Measuring cups and spoons, both dry and measuring cups to cover all your ingredients
- Rolling pin, to create smooth, even bread doughs, pizza crusts and pastries
- Spatula, for folding in prep ingredients, spreading frosting and flipping food in a pan
- Whisk, for emulsifying and whipping eggs or runny mixtures into a light, airy consistency.
- Strainers, both mesh for sifting flour and wide-slotted colanders for pasta
- Heat resistant spoons, for stirring and mixing overheat, as well as slotted spoons to extract food from boiling water or oil
- Pizza Cutter, to create those perfect triangles of cheesy Italian goodness
- Vegetable peeler, to cleanly and easily skin potatoes, carrots, cucumbers and more
- Tongs, to firmly grasp and safely flip big cuts of seared meat or vegetables over high heat; good for serving, too
While there are countless kitchen appliances, there are only a few absolute necessities.
- Toaster or toaster oven, to make warm, crunchy bread sandwiches for any meal
- Blender, to make fruit smoothies, pasta sauces, blended soups and more
- Food Processor, for incorporating ingredients, making hummus and nut butter.