- Emamectin Benzoate - 20g/Lt
- Acetamiprid - 50 g/Lt
- Inert Ingredients - up to 1 litre
- Emamectin-benzoate IRAC Group: 6 (Avermectin). Acetamiprid IRA Group: 4A (neo-nicotinoid). To prevent resistance development, always alternate with pesticides with different modes of action
Directions: Fill 1/3 of the tank with clear water and add the required amount of the pesticide. Ensure adequate agitation during filling, mixing and spraying. It must be applied on the same day as preparation.
Tomatoes, Potatoes, & Peas
- Spidermites**, Whiteflies, Thrips*, Tuta absoluta, Fall armyworm: 0.3-0.5 litres/Ha (10ml for every 20 litres of water)
Wheat & Soybeans
- Lepidoptera pests, Cutworms, Fall armyworm, Leafminers: 0.25-0.5 litres/Ha (10-15ml for every 20 litres of water)
- Spidermites**, Thrips*, : 0.25-0.5 litres/Ha (10-15ml for every 20 litres of water)
Tobacco & Cotton
- Aphids, Thrips*, Leafminers, Lepidoptera pests, & Fall armyworms: 0.25-0.5 litres/Ha (10-15ml for every 20 litres of water)
Barley & Maize
- Fall armyworm, Lepidoptera pests, Spidermites & Thrips: 0.5 litres/Ha (10-20ml for every 20 litres of water)
- -Thrips: 0.25-0.5 litres/Ha (10-15ml for every 20 litres of water)
*Apply upon first signs of infestation when punctures caused by egg-laying stages are visible
**Apply upon first signs of infestation and repeat after 7-10 days, as necessary
Re-Entry Intervals: Wait for the spray to fully dry
Compatibility: The supplier makes no recommendations in regard to the compatibility of this product with any other products. No warranty is provided by the supplier for mixtures of this product with any other products. When Mixing this with other products, the buyer/user takes full responsibility and risk
Important Note: The product must be used strictly as directed in accordance with the instructions appearing on the label. The supplier accepts no liability other than as indicated in the Supplier's "terms and conditions of sale" and the warranty clauses indicated on the products label.
Hazard and Precautions: Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection when handling this product. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Avoid breathing spray. Before removing gloves, wash them with water and soap. Remove contaminated clothing immediately and wash before re-use. Keep all unprotected persons and children away from the working area.
- Storage: KEEP IN ORIGINAL AND LABELLED, TIGHTLY CLOSED CONTAINER in a safe, cool, dry and well-ventilated place. DO not contaminate water, foodstuffs or feed by storage or disposal.
- Disposal: Dispose of by triple-rinsing and crushing or perforating empty containers and throwing them away in an authorized safe place away from water supplies. Do not re-use empty containers for any other purpose. Pesticide spray mixture or rinsate that cannot be used must be disposed of in a safe place where it cannot contaminate surface water and ditches or by spraying in fallow land
Environmental Hazards: TOXIC TO AQUATIC LIFE with long-lasting effects. Do not contaminate surface water or ditches with chemical or used containers. Dangers to bees: DO NOT spray any plant flower while bees are foraging.
First Aid Instructions: In the case of exposure, do not wait for symptoms to develop. If symptoms occur, call a doctor immediately
If in contact with the skin: Removed contaminated clothing and shoes and rinse skin with water, followed by washing with water and soap. If irritation persists, seek medical attention
- If in contact with eyes: Immediately rinse with water, occasionally opening eyelids, until no evidence of chemical remains. Get medical attention
- If swallowed: Seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the physician.
- If inhaled: if experiencing any discomfort, immediately remove yourself from exposure. Get medical attention
- Note to doctor: There is no specific antidote for exposure to the material. Treatment should be symptomatic
- Warranty: Sellers' guarantee is limited to the terms set out on the label and subject thereto. The buyer assumes the risk to persons or property arising from the use or handling of this product and accepts the product on that condition.
Please, read the full label and attached leaflet before use. Use Pesticide Safely