Features a wide selection of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages – hot and cold.
A drink menu can be used to sell your nonalcoholic offerings as well, like fresh juice blends, virgin cocktails or even flavoured sodas. Designated drivers, children and expectant mothers will thrill at being included in selecting and ordering a special drink.
Carbonated soft drinks are generally sweet, non-alcoholic effervescent beverages. Some of the most well-known examples of carbonated soft drinks are Coca-Cola, Mountain Dew, Sprite, etc.
Energy drinks are beverages that contain ingredients marketed to increase energy and mental performance. Red Bull, 5-Hour Energy, Monster, AMP, Rockstar, NOS and Full Throttle are examples of popular energy drink products.
These include orange juice, cranberry juice, apple juice, and others. Different fruit juices offer various health benefits, but some risks are also associated with drinking large amounts of certain juices. Fruit juice comes from the flesh of the fruit or from the whole fruit itself.
- Fresh ginger tea. Warming, spicy ginger tea has a long history of use for stomach ache and nausea. ...
- Fruit tea. If you fancy something fruity, flavoursome fruit tea is a good low-calorie option. ...
- Fresh mint tea. ...
- Hot chocolate. ...
- Coffee. ...
- Hot lemon. ...
- Green tea. ...
Drinks to Order at Fine Dining Restaurants
14 Classy & Upscale Drinks to Order at Fine Dining Restaurants
- Martini. A martini is one of the best upscale drinks, especially when you want to impress
- Old Fashioned. The Old Fashioned cocktail can be traced to the 1800s
- Moscow Mule - is a cocktail made with vodka, spicy ginger beer and lime juice, garnished with a slice or wedge of lime. The drink is a type of buck and is sometimes called a vodka buck. The Moscow mule is popularly served in a copper mug, which takes on the cold temperature of the liquid
- Dark & Stormy - A Dark ’n’ Stormy is a highball cocktail made with dark rum and ginger beer served over ice and garnished with a slice of lime. Lime juice and simple syrup are also frequently added
- Bellini - A Bellini is a cocktail made with Prosecco and peach purée or nectar.
- Gin and Tonic - A gin and tonic is a highball cocktail made with gin and tonic water poured over a large amount of ice. The ratio of gin to tonic varies according to taste, strength of the gin, other drink mixers being added, etc.,
- Sidecar - The sidecar is any cocktail traditionally made with cognac, orange liqueur, plus lemon juice. In its ingredients, the drink is perhaps most closely related to the older brandy crusta, which differs both in presentation and in proportions of its components.
- Vieux Carré - The Vieux Carré is an IBA official cocktail made with rye whiskey, cognac, sweet vermouth liqueur, Bénédictine, and Peychaud's bitters. It is classed as one of the Unforgettables by the IBA.
Below are some of the beverages you will find in a drink menu:
- Served Beer
- Served Brandy
- Served Cider
- Served Cocktail
- Served Cognac
- Served Cordial
- Served Cream Soda
- Served Energy Drink
- Served Fruit Juice
- Served Gin
- Served Hot Drink
- Served Liqueur
- Served Rum
- Served Smoothie
- Served Soft Drink
- Served Tiser
- Served Vodka
- Served Whiskey
- Served Wine